Date(s) - 03/10/2020 - 01/01/2021
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Advanced EMDR Online REFRESHER Course Offerings:
December 4, 2020; 9-5pm Pacific time (early bird date Oct. 23) OR
January 15, 2021; 9-5pm Eastern Time (early bird date: Dec. 4)
This course includes a Pre Study, at no extra cost, to supplement your clinical skills relevant to applying EMDR.
Why should I do a refresher?
If you are an EMDR therapist and have not taken an advanced training for some time, attended an EMDR conference, received consultation, or had a peer support group; then you may have drifted from the protocol.
Refreshers will include an overview of the 8 phases of EMDR, 3-pronged protocol, and the AIP model. Specific needs of the group attending will be addressed, and we’ll have the opportunity to address questions.
- Review & practice 8-phase protocol
- Review & practice 3-pronged protocol
- Review the AIP Model
- Review strategies for blockages
- Review strategies for common stuck points
- Review strategies for complex cases
- Address your questions
- Pre Study 2: EMDR Introduction & EMDR Research
- Pre Study 3: Psychometrics, History Taking, and Treatment Planning Introduction
- Pre Study 4: EMDR Resources
Sign up for my website newsletter for updates on trainings with Sue Genest, BA (First Class Hons), MSc., CCC., RCC.