Date(s) - 01/04/2020 - 27/06/2020
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
1.Live Pre-Training Introduction: March 20, 9-1pm (recorded)
2. Online Pre-Study Course Material 10-20 + hours
3. Optional Bonus 2 Days Live Online Session One: April 1-2 OR April 15-16, 9-5pm (recorded)
4. Live 5+ day In Person Intensive: June 23-27, 9-5pm
5. Optional 1 day Follow Up: Sept. 11, 9-5pm
6. 10 + hours of Live Online Group Consultation: May 15th 9-11am & June 8th 6-8pm (Prep / tx planning consult); Phases 3-8 Consults: July 31st 11-1pm; August 21, 9-11am PT; August 31st 11-1pm PT; Sept. 21 2-4pm PT
The pre study materials will be sent to you after you have registered and paid your deposit.
Pre Study 1:Trauma Informed Care
Pre Study 2:EMDR & EMDR Research
Pre Study 3:Psychometrics & History Taking
& Treatment Planning
Pre Study 4:EMDR Resources
5.5+ EMDR Intensive Basic Training $2298 Cdn. ($1496US) before March 20, 2020. $2398 after March 20, 2020.
7.5+ EMDR Intensive Basic Training $2598 ($1808US) or $200 for 2 Bonus Days online covering Phases 1 & 2 of EMDR more in depth.
+ Pre-Training Introduction March 20th – 4 hours (recorded)
+ Pre-Study Course Material 10-20 + hours of material
+ Thousands of Online Resources to supplement your EMDR and Clinical practice
5.5+ day Core Training with lecture, video, demos, discussion, group work
+ 4 Practica with EMDRIA Expert Consultants
+ 10+ hours of Live Online Group Consultation: May 15th 9-11am & June 8th 6-8pm (Prep / tx planning consult); Phases 3-8 Consults: July 31st 11-1pm; August 21, 9-11am PT; August 31st 11-1pm PT; Sept. 21 2-4pm PT
+ Extra Consultation & Peer Discussions available online
+ Comprehensive Follow Up Day Sept. 11, 2020 9-5pm ($150) – Will allow for review of material; case consultation if needed; bonus protocols; demos; or whatever trainees need to integrate material.[/su_spoiler]
The non-refundable deposit (also embedded in full payments) to hold your spot for training is $600, balance due 1st day of training.